March 17, 2006

Just when I finally have a stitching update and was all ready to upload it to my photo gallery pages, I discover that it seems my photo gallery is no longer THERE!! I have written to my webhost provider to see if they can tell me why I can no longer access this subdirectory and it seems as if all my pictures are gone.. I am going to be SICK if I have to rebuild that portion of my site - absolutely sick! I'm fairly sure that I still have all my cross-stitching pictures saved on CD, but just to think of having to go through the process of creating all the albums over again.... (keep your fingers crossed for me).

? However, here is my stitching update anyway. A few weeks ago I started a design that I found in the Feb 2006 issue of Stoney Creek Magazine. I loved the colors and it looked like it would be a quick stitch and it truly was. I finished it last night! I then had to start on another design similar to it that was in the Feb 2005 issue. More to come on that later :-)

Update - 9pm -- whew! my photo album part of my site is back. Just some temporary issues on the server. And, I forgot to post that I won off of the Bay of Evil two back issues of Cross Stitch Gold - the first issue and issue number 3! I am trying to fill in my gaps in the collection with this magazine. There are about 8 issues that I am lacking. These tend to get a little pricey though on Ebay, so I'll probably just get a couple per month. I love the Sioux Chief in Issue 3! This design also appears in a book that I have but seeing it here too has convinced me I need to stitch him one day.

No comments: