November 28, 2005

I had a GLORIOUS Thanksgiving! Not only did Kalonji make a wonderful dinner (with baked macaroni and cheese made just for me) but I got so much stitching in I couldn't be a happier camper!

I stitched away on Feline Navidad. At this point, for the most part I now have only left stitches that use specialty threads that I don't yet have (will get them this weekend). This is a fun project to stitch for me b/c of the colors. Shame I'm giving it away...

In Kaleya news, she has been so much fun these days. She dances up a storm whenever music is playing; we've discovered a great show -- The Backyardigans (i love it!); the cats continue to be her playmates; and she has even learned a new word ---- "Cat!" Now, almost everything is a cat, but she can say it quite clearly and point to any of the cats and say it :-). That bring her total vocab up to four words now - "bye-bye," "da-da", "ma-ma" and "cat."

No comments: