December 10, 2006

INTRODUCING -- KEON AJANI KOONCE

Say hello to my newest nephew, Keon. This is my brother's third son and he was born yesterday evening in Tampa, FL. He is so gorgeous! He was 7lbs, 12 oz and 19 inches long. Hi Keon! Your older brothers Alijzah and Izjan are going to have so much fun with you!!!!!

A few more pictures here, but I will be adding more as soon as my mother downloads them off of her camera. They have kept their naming convention (j sound in one of the names) for the three boys. In fact, Keon fits me and Kalonji's naming convention (hard K sound in one of the names to go with the hard K sound in our last name). Cool.

4 comments:

Becky said...

He's so cute!! Congratulations!!

Melissa G. said...

Handsome boy there, and what a head of hair! Congratulations!!

Terri said...

Awwww, what a cutie! He's going to be a lady killer for sure!

Happy Holidays!

Shalini said...

Such a cutie! Congratulations!!