February 20, 2006

One day I will get a handle on all the things I want to do in life. I swear. Expect me to be kind of quiet on this blog for awhile as I fulfill my current obsession with doing my family history. :-) I, in fact, started another blog just for that!

I have been doing a little bit of stitching - I started a new project a couple of weeks ago. If only I could hit the lottery and spend all day and all night doing my hobbies!

Lifewise, we haven't been doing much, so I guess there hasn't been much to write about for the blog. Kalonji and I went to go see Final Desination 3 and Brokeback Mountain this weekend. I liked them both - obviously, one was a much better "acting" movie than the other :-)

And, I need to get myself motivated to start Body For Life again. With my sickness, I fell off the bandwagon, but I really need to get back on. I ordered my bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding this June and I really want to be able to have it taken in a couple of sizes by then. I am targeting March 1st to start again.

No comments: