May 13, 2005

Oooh -- I've been tagged by a doodle-head! Otherwise I may not have posted so soon :-)

Choose 5 and complete the sentence...

If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . . .

If I could be a librarian.. ..yeah, i chose the obvious one first - I am a librarian! Okay, let me say this then. If I could have the "dream" library job, I'd be in a medical library in Tahiti -- that way, after work, I could go home and stitch on the beautiful beaches there.

If I could be a musician... ..I'd be the world's top piano player. I am absolutely enthralled at the idea of playing piano and have always fooled around with keyboards since I was young. When I moved to Nashville 5 years ago, I even took piano lessons for a couple of months. But you know what? I didn't want to practice. You get ONE guess at what I was ending up spending my time doing instead of practicing the piano. So, I quit.

If I could be a professor.. ..I'd teach Web stuff and I'd figure out how to work cross-stitching into all my student's assignments. We'd create so many cross-stitch related websites it would be insane.

If I could be an inn-keeper... ..my inn would be on the grounds of the Biltmore Estate! I absolutely LOVE that house!

And, if I could be married to any current political figure.. ..I'd still be married to Kalonji. He may not be famous, but that man can talk politics for days! :-)

So, I guess it's my turn to tag some people. I'm going to pick Debi, Mindy, and Froggie.

And, in other news.. I'm off to Memphis for the weekend. We are going to look at an apartment complex tomorrow.

1 comment:

Froggie said...

That's great that you are moving and you'll all be together! My husband is playing next Friday night (5/20) at Isaac Hayes Club if you happen to be in town. We'd love to have you come.