April 18, 2005

I finally have a real stitching update. Over the past few weeks, I have actually managed to rotate among projects. Here are my pics:

Shipmates -- I did not spend a lot of time on this piece this time around. Essentially, I completed the foot of the girl bear and stitched in more of the leg of the boy bear. progress pic

Japanese Angel -- i started this on a whim just b/c i felt the need to start something. It's by Barbara Baatz of Kooler Design Studio and I've done her South American Angel for my friend Sara. This one is for me :-) -- not much to see, but here is the little bit of progress [link deleted 4/25]

Angel of Love -- and I am really enjoying this one. Also started on a whim and for once I am not waiting until the end to bead. On this progress pic [link deleted 4/20/05] there is only one row of beads, but I added more last night.

And, Kaleya is six months old now -- saturday was her half-year birthday :-) I need to update her site with her new developmental milestones and take a six-month picture of her. Maybe i'll get around to it tonite.

2 comments:

Melissa G. said...

Wow, wow, wow! It just doesn't seem like 6 months have already gone by. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday - whatcha gonna stitch on then? ;)

Froggie said...

Your stitching is looking great! I am longing to do the Angel of Love (maybe someday!). Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!