June 28, 2008

In my last post I put up a video that demonstrates an application that goes with Microsoft Outlook and helps manage the email -- it is called Xobni. I've been using it for about three days now and I love it.

Unfortunately, I'm not at work and I forgot to grab some screenshots, but I am finding it very helpful in keeping track of who has sent me what files and email. I highly recommend it.

In other news - we are going into our busy time of the year. We will have my stepsons for this coming week and then next week, Kalonji has a course to attend for a week. Then, after that, we are planning to go to Alabama. In addition to this, my sister is moving to Nashville and will be working at my library while she takes this year off to apply to grad school.

We will definitely be busy!

No comments: