September 18, 2007

We're mostly moved! today we had the cable and internet installed (wireless baby!) and I'm ecstatic! I could easily get distracted going online and not put things away like I need to :-) While I was waiting for Comcast to arrive, I watched the beginning of a series of lectures on DVD that my supervisor ordered for us as professional development. The series is called Change & Motion: Calculus Made Clear. I watched three lectures and they are wonderful! This professor is aiming to make calculus understandable in plain English terms and it is highly interesting to watch. I hardly remember Calculus being this interesting when I took it in college.

1 comment:

Sleeping Beauty said...

Calculus is a horrible, tragic subject that should be eradicated from schools EVERYWHERE. That is all.