August 1, 2007

Since my last post, we have come back from out of town and left and come back again :-)

The family reunion was wonderful! It was a lot of fun and I got to connect with more members of my stepmother's family. It also spawned more work to do on her family tree! I've been blogging about that over on my Genealogy Blog.

Then, this past weekend, we went to take three of the boys back home. We have the youngest one still for the next 10 days or so. Then, Kalonji is being sent off to Florida to play soldier (he's in the reserves) for 5 days. Then, after he gets back, we'll celebrate his birthday (b/c he'll be in the field during his birthday).

In stitching news - I continue to stitch! I don't think I've done enough to warrant a new picture, but I am getting my time in. Also, I am moving forward with plans to redesign my magazine database site. So, stay tuned for more info about that! It will combine not only the magazine index, but the gallery site as well!

No comments: