June 20, 2007

I'd hope to add even more pictures from our Florida vacation to my Picasa site by now, but I have some pictures that I'm not able to get off the camera yet, so they'll have to wait. The picture below was taken by my brother and I absolutely love it! I was picking Kaleya up to jump waves and I just kept picking her up higher and higher.

The rest of the pictures are here.

Over the past few days, I've been spending some time on my digital scrapbooking and have made several page layouts for the second year book I'm working on for Kaleya. You can see some of my recent ones on my digiscrap blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a fantastic picture! =)

Shalini said...

I LOVE that picture. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Becky said...

gorgeous pic, it looks like it should be on a greeting card :)