December 26, 2006

Would you believe that I have actually spent the last three days in a row STICHING! I got the urge on Saturday, ran to my LNS to get some thread colors I was lacking and Sat night started on my project again. It feels so good - I have got to do this on a more regular basis again :-) Anyway, the last time I posted about my stitching was back in September. I have not stitched since we moved back to Nashville. While I stitched, I watched CSI Las Vegas. I had never seen an episode of CSI before and I have now watched all of Season Two. In Christmas news, I of course took pictures and have them posted here. Kaleya enjoyed openig her presents and actually knew what to do with them this year -- last year, it took her ahwile to figure out that she was supposed to take the paper off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: