August 28, 2006

I've done absolutely no stitching this weekend! However, I do have quite a bit done since the picture I last posted as I worked on her throughout the week. I am way to sleepy to try and take a pic now, so I'll get that up as soon as I can.

During the course of the weekend I have been busy and preoccupied with my newspaper indexing project. I won't go into details here, but in brief, I made some adjustments to my database and website that I have specifically for that and then started a blog just for that project. Insane. I was up until 6 am Sunday for working on that database!

Saturday night we went to a friend's grandmother's 80th birthday party! Mama Shug is an excellent, caring person and we enjoyed being around her family.

Today, I haven't done much. Our washing machine decided to spring a leak while I was in Destin, so Kalonji graciously went to the laundromat for us so we could have clean clothes! This evening we visited with friends.

Then, just as I was about to go to bed tonight, I got a new freebie alert from Digital Freebies and as soon as I saw the page, I had to go ahead and scrap it as I had pictures perfect for it! Here is my latest scrapbook page. This outfit that Kaleya was wearing was one of my favorites at the time and it had ladybugs all over it. Kaleya is with our friend Sandi in the top picture, and then of course with her Daddy in the second one. Perfect! and it only took me about 10 minutes to make it :-)

And, in tech news.. if you haven't heard - Google has opened up Writely.com -the free online word processor they acquisitioned awhile ago - yet another product I'd been waiting for and I love it already!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your last post about digital scrapbooking sent me on a web surfing spree, and now you've got me doing it too! Love your new page!