December 23, 2005

Another project finished! I am feeling on a roll. :)

I started this design a few weeks ago and will be giving this to my mother to honor her very first house. I will be selecting fabric tomorrow to turn it into a wall hanging. This went very quickly. I did make a mistake, but I don't think you'd find it unless you compared it to the original, so I'm not going to say what it is :)

Now, if only I could finish Feline Navidad! I need specialty threads to finish it, but I am seriously tempted to just substitute with DMC and call it a day on that one. I would love to have this finished by the end of the long weekend and if I substitute, I know I can do it. Hmm...stay tuned....

2 comments:

Ulla said...

Marry Christmas Taneya

What a sweet Bless our home.

Ulla in the north of Sweden

Greg said...

Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about carpet stair treads and carpet stair treads Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on carpet stair treads then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about carpet stair treads and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://stairs444.com carpet stair treads and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...