December 23, 2005

Another project finished! I am feeling on a roll. :)

I started this design a few weeks ago and will be giving this to my mother to honor her very first house. I will be selecting fabric tomorrow to turn it into a wall hanging. This went very quickly. I did make a mistake, but I don't think you'd find it unless you compared it to the original, so I'm not going to say what it is :)

Now, if only I could finish Feline Navidad! I need specialty threads to finish it, but I am seriously tempted to just substitute with DMC and call it a day on that one. I would love to have this finished by the end of the long weekend and if I substitute, I know I can do it. Hmm...stay tuned....

1 comment:

Ulla said...

Marry Christmas Taneya

What a sweet Bless our home.

Ulla in the north of Sweden