June 6, 2005

I have stitching news! I got an impulse late Friday night to start a new project. So, despite having 30 WIPs I of course had to give into the impulse. I will post a pic of that later...

For now, here is a picture of Kaleya. Her daycare closed last week and today was her first day with her new sitter, one of the ladies who worked at her daycare. I am so happy with the situation as I think this is going to be great for Kaleya. This morning I took some pictures of her b/c I realized it had been more than a week since I took one. Here she is in all her reflective glory. I really think she looks older than 7 months and it freaks me out sometimes :-)

2 comments:

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

She is a beautiful baby. Someday I wish I have a daughter like her.

Anna van Schurman said...

What a beautiful picture of your adorable little girl.